Morrow Memorial Window

Download PDF

nativityThe Nativity

This window was originally designed and constructed in the studios of Brooks Robinson, Melbourne in 1922 and installed high in the northern wall in the sixtieth year from the formation in 1862 of the Wickham Terrace Presbyterian Church. By 2002 the Brisbane sun, wind and weather had taken their toll and urgent attention was needed. The windows were removed, entirely reconstructed in the studio of John Cummins and Jill Stehn in Eumundi and rededicated in a service in Saint Andrew’s on 29th June 2003.

The inscription reads:

Glory to God in the highest

In memory of Thomas Morrow and William Alexander Morrow MA LLB